- North NSW Conference
- Stuarts Point, NSW
- Full Time
- Applications Close: 31st August 2016
An exciting, newly created, opportunity exists for Food Coordinator / Chef at Stuarts Point Convention Centre and Yarrahapinni Adventist Youth Centre. Our facilities cater for a range of guests with groups ranging from 30 people up to 3000 people during our annual convention. This position is to coordinate all meals for all events at both locations.
The successful applicant will be required to design menus for events, manage inventory and stock control. They must be self-motivated, well organised, hardworking, dedicated and disciplined to their craft. They will have experience in leading and managing a team.
The successful applicant must have a passion for healthy cuisine and skill in preparing and cooking vegetarian and kosher meals for all age groups. Relevant certification is required along with a current working with children check. All applicants must hold a valid working visa or be a permanent resident of Australia to be eligible to be considered for this role.
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery or equivalent experience
- Neat and tidy appearance with excellent hygiene and manners
- Current Food Handling and Work Health and Safety Certificate
- A proven commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Demonstrated flexibility with a team approach and can do attitude
- Well-developed time management, problem solving and prioritisation skills
- Have an understanding of the ethos and mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- First Aid Certificate
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation, compliance and regulatory processes
- A practising member of a Christian church.
For further information please contact Glenn Houssenloge 02 6569 0576 or email@example.com
To apply, please send your resume along with references and other relevant documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org