. Covid-19 Policy
CHANGES DUE TO COVID-19
Please note the following changes due to the Covid-19 restrictions. Please ensure that you support these changes during this difficult period. These changes take affect from November 1, 2020 and stay in effect until further notice.
* Each adult must sign a registration form which includes a health waiver for themselves and their family and others staying on their site before entering the centre.
* Visitors MUST register at the office to gain access to the centre. Once registered and approved you will be allowed grounds access.
* We have introduced NSW Health check in. Each guest must check in via the QR Code or Service NSW app
* Each site must have a maximum 8 people preferably all from the same household.
* When out on the grounds please maintain physical distancing using the 1.5 m rule.
* When in groups please use the 2 metre sq rule.
* The amenities blocks will be cleaned daily and all handles disinfected.
* Please leave a vacant hand basin between you and the next person when washing hands.
* Please wash your hands at all times when using the amenities blocks.
* Hand sanitiser will be available in the amenities blocks. Please use it on every visit.
* The Gojo pump soap in the amenities blocks contain an anti-bacterial sanitiser.
* When waiting to use an amenity please maintain physical distancing at all times.
Get in touch
Monday to Thursday: 8:30am – 5pm
Friday: 8:30am – 4pm
Sunday: By appointment
Stuarts Point Convention Centre
Glenn & Karen Houssenloge
250 Grassy Head Road
Stuarts Point NSW 2441
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (02) 6569 0576