CHANGES DUE TO COVID-19
Please note the following changes due to the Covid-19 restrictions. Please ensure that you support these changes during this difficult period. These changes take affect from June 1, 2020 and stay in effect until further notice.
* Each adult must sign a registration form which includes a health waiver for themselves and their family and others staying on their site before entering the centre.
* Visitors MUST register at the office and park their car in the car park. Under no circumstances will visitors cars be allowed inside the centre.
* Each site must have a maximum of 8 people all from the same household.
* Each site must have a vacant site between them and the next occupied site.
* When out on the grounds please maintain physical distancing using the 4 sqm rule.
* A maximum of 6 supervised children on the playground at any one time.
* The amenities blocks will be cleaned 3 times a day.
* Please leave a vacant hand basin between you and the next person when washing hands.
* Hand sanitiser will be available in the amenities blocks. Please use it on every visit.
* The Gojo pump soap in the amenities blocks contain an anti-bacterial sanitiser.
* If all toilets or showers are occupied wait outside the block until one becomes free.
Check In/Check Out Times
Check In – Feel free to check in any time after 2pm. Please call ahead for early arrivals. Late arrivals should make arrangements to have their gate tags and keys placed in the lock box at reception.
Check Out – Please check out by 10am sharp for accommodation and 12pm for powered sites, unless prior arrangements have been made with the Managers. Late checkout fee’s may apply.
We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard and EFTPOS. There is no cash out facility. The nearest ATM is located at Stuarts Point (3kms), or there are several cash out facilities and ATMs in Macksville.
Payments can be made online.
No fires are allowed during the summer months. During Spring and Autumn a fire permit is required. Please enquire at the reception office for details
Fires are allowed during the winter months under the following provision;
- Fires must be contained in a camp-oven or similar. Under no circumstances can a fire be lit on the soil/grass on a campsite.
- Camp-ovens must be placed at least 2 metres from the nearest van, camper, annex or tent and not near any flammable items.
- The camp-oven must always be on a tray, a large paver or similar to ensure that no embers fall directly on the ground.
- Fires must be fully extinguished before going to bed.
- When emptying your camp-oven, place extinguished and cooled coals at the base of the trees at the back of your site.
There is plenty of loose timber around the grounds. Do not remove tree limbs from trees. Do not remove cut and stacked timber located near the Big Shed.
We take no responsibility for guests property or items damaged by fire.
Gas bottles can be refilled at this Centre. Please see reception for details.
Wi-Fi is available here and is quite affordable. Please ask at Reception for a Byte Quota.
Keys and Access
Car access is via boom gate tag. One is allocated per car for a refundable deposit of $20 CASH ONLY on arrival. Please note that a fee of $100 will be charged for lost boom gate tags and room keys. For security reasons never let others in with your gate tag. If you are expecting visitors during your stay, please arrange for access from the Reception staff, or your visitors can park in our ample car park opposite the main Reception. Thank you for understanding that this is for your security & the security of all on our grounds.
Washing Machines and Dryers are in the laundry of open Amenities Blocks.
- Washing machines use 2 x $2 coins
- Dryer uses either $2 or $1 coins
Change for these machines are available at Reception during office hours only. Clothes lines are found at the east end of all amenities blocks and at the north end of the motels.
Limited on call basis on Sundays for booked events & school holidays.
Office is closed on Saturdays. Office Phone: (02) 6569 0576
Pets are welcome on application. Please note that for the comfort and safety of all our guests, no pets are allowed during a Convention, during Christmas school holiday peak times, nor in ANY of our accommodation facilities. Pets should be kept on a lead when walking around the grounds & must NEVER be left unattended should you go off the grounds.
It is your responsibility to ensure your pets are well behaved and do not disturb any other guests. We reserve the right to ask a guest to vacate the premises if their pet is causing a disturbance for other guests.
Public phones are not provided. If you have an emergency and have no access to phones please call at the reception office to see if we can help.
Red lid general waste and yellow lid recycle wheelie bins are located randomly around the park for all rubbish. At other times these are replaced with skip bins at the ends of each amenities block during large events.
We encourage all of our guests to separate their general waste and their recycle waste and place it in the correct bins provided.
Please remember that this is a family friendly centre. WE ARE AN ALCOHOL, SMOKING AND DRUG FREE PARK. You will be asked to vacate the premises should you be found flouting this rule.
Lock all accommodation when you are not present.
Do not leave any valuables such as surfboards, fishing rods, etc. on the roof of your car or outside your accommodation.
Lock up your bikes.
You are here to relax so take your time when behind the wheel. Safety for all is important, therefore we ask that you restrict your speed limit while cruising the grounds to no more than 10km/hour at all times. Fire hose reels are not to be used for washing your vehicle. During events & School Holidays when parking is difficult, we would appreciate 1 vehicle per site & additional vehicles to park in the carpark opposite reception.
Off the grounds visitors will need to park their cars in the visitor’s car park opposite the main front office. For special needs, check with the front
Get in touch
Monday to Thursday: 8:30am – 5pm
Friday: 8:30am – 4pm
Sunday: By appointment
Stuarts Point Convention Centre
Glenn & Karen Houssenloge
250 Grassy Head Road
Stuarts Point NSW 2441
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (02) 6569 0576