🎵 Here comes the sun, do, dun, do, do … Here comes the sun, and I say … It’s all right 🎵
It’s Spring and the everything related to Spring is happening at Stuarts Point; the grass is growing, the water is warming the birds are singing and people are thinking about getting out in it! So to help with that we are offering half price for kids and your friends throughout the Spring months.
💚 Spacious grassy sites
🏊♀️ Perfect spot for canoeing, swimming and fishing
🌊 Just 10 minutes walk to the beach
😀 Playground for the kids
🌅 Relax and enjoy the natural surrounds
🚴♂️ Enjoy a relaxing cycle around our grounds
Conveniently located midway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour, explore the beautiful Mid North Coast from Stuarts Point.
The Stuarts Point Convention Centre is nestled on the banks of the magnificent Macleay River. It is surrounded by beautiful beaches and bushland that all nature lovers will enjoy.
If you like fishing, then you have the choice of rock, beach, river and blue-water fishing spots. For those keen to explore the bush, there are great hiking and biking trails on Yarrahapinni Mountain. Right now the water is still warm enough for those keen on a swim, but if relaxing on the beach is more your thing then the many surrounding beaches will not disappoint you.
Our Spring Special promotion runs from September 1 2020, right through Spring and ends November 30 2020
Powered Site – including 2 people – $30 / night
Extra Children (8 – 18 yrs) – $4 / night
Extra Infants (0 – 7 yrs) – Free
Extra Adults (18+) – $5 / night
* No seven night discount is offered with this promotion *
Please note the following before booking
- Please review our Covid-19 policy documents including a summarised version. Ensure that you read them here
- Information about having fires on site also found here
- Pets will be allowed on campsites only – please read our Terms and Conditions for details
- All payments must be made in advance. Choosing BPay as your payment option will generate an invoice which will be emailed to you for payment.